Next to the rocking horse at Pain d’Epice in Passage Jouffroy, Paris (1979 & 2022)
Rock Dreams was (and is) an amazing illustrated coffee-table book that was published in 1970 and 1973 featuring unforgettable iconic and mythmaking portraits of musicians, bands and singers (mostly rock stars) including Elvis, Dylan, The Rolling Stones and almost anyone else you can think of from Chubby Checker to Joe Cocker – from Tina Turner to Diana Ross – from The Beach Boys to The Kinks and on and on. This book also included portraits of some pre-rock super stars such as Johnny Ray and Frank Sinatra as well as blues legends like B.B. King and Big Joe Turner. When I first opened that book I had the impression that every exaggerated image I had indelibly engraved into my brain of those who lived on the rock ‘n roll mount Olympus had somehow been transmitted onto those glossy pages. I’m sure many others of my generation had the same uncanny feeling.
- What The Fuck Is Going On From the album "Ricochet" 5:25
- Rock 'n Roll 'n Rock 'n Roll From the album "Elliott Murphy" 3:30
- You Never Know What You're In For From the album "Night Lights" 4:19
- Last Of The Rock Stars From the album "Aquashow" 3:43
- Everything I Do (Leads Me Back To You) From the album "Selling The Gold" (with Bruce Springsteen) 4:47
- Green River From the album "Strings Of The Storm" 6:31
- On Elvis Presley's Birthday From the album "12" 3:28
- Anastasia From the album "Just A Story From America" 5:10
- Euro Tour From the album "Affairs" 3:57
- Come On Louann From the album "Soul Surfing" 4:06
New Review Of Live In Bilbao March 4, 2022
Jeff Burger has reviewed the new Live In Bilbao album on the Blog Critics website. You can read the full review on the website. Here's a bit of what he had to say.
Tinnitus Journals – Volume 1 February 28, 2022
A fascinating look at the interior life of a working musician, semi-famous, living in Paris, struggling with the ringing in his ears and the world in which we all live. Full of archival photos and lyrics from Elliott Murphy’s catalog...
Live In Bilbao Now Available! February 21, 2022
Finally a CD version of the legendary Elliott Murphy with Olivier Durand sold-out Bilbao concert of 2015 featuring songs from the EP Intime (“Benedict’s Blues,” “Sweet Honky Tonk”) as well as classic Murphy songs.
“Broken Poet” movie trailer
Vintage video from 1977
An acoustic version of “Chelsea Boots”
US Television in 1974
Live in March 2017
From Selling The Gold, 1995
Live at New Morning March 2018
From La Nuit du Blues de Cabannes 2013.